Active Changing Room Lockers
- Active Lockers Model 3 in Moon, Pineapple and Truffle.
- High impact resistant 13mm SGL doors.
- Internal coat hook.
We have been designing changing room lockers and benches for washrooms for over 30 years.
We designed our range of changing room lockers to be robust, flexible and hardwearing. Featuring Solid Grade Laminate carcasses, robust trays and doors, our Active Lockers integrate seamlessly with our toilet cubicles and other washroom fittings, with a full spectrum of 34 laminate colours for you to choose from.
Our changing room lockers, benches and bench lockers were created for maximum flexibility. Available in two widths and heights, our lockers are sturdy, impact-resistant and impervious to water, with 13mm SGL doors and a 3mm SGL carcass. Available with a choice of locking mechanisms, they are the perfect partner to our leisure and education cubicle systems.
- Robust, hardwearing 3mm Solid Grade Laminate (SGL) carcass.
- 13mm SGL doors with integrated hinge design.
- Practical in design and functionality.
- High impact resistant.
- Delivered directly to site fully assembled.
- 6 door combinations.
- A choice of 6 locking mechanisms.
- Hardwearing SGL tray.
- Suitable for both wet and dry environments.
- Available in 34 laminate colour finishes, giving you complete design flexibility.
- 3mm SGL carcass available in Shadow.
Active Lockers: 1913mm.
Bench Lockers: 1473mm (from bench level).
Without bench: 510mm.
Including bench: 845mm.
300mm (not applicable to Model Z).
Venesta recommends that the lockers be installed on a raised, concrete base in wet areas. Alternatively, the lockers can be mounted on a powder coated cantilevered bench.