Baby Changing Units
High quality HPL Baby Changing Units offer a superb solution for any dry environment.
- Baby Changing Unit in Iceberg and New England with Orbit basins and Tratto lever monoblock taps.
Baby changing facilities need to be hygienic, practical and above all, safe to use. Our changing stations feature an anti-roll changing area and the option of a fully inset basin.
Our baby changing units offer quality manufacturing and design at an economical price. We have designed them to be attractive, practical and safe. Generously sized for larger infants and with stylish parent-friendly sanitaryware, the anti-roll front upstand allows even the wriggliest infant to be handled in both safety and comfort.
Concious of how young infants are prone to move around, we designed our baby changing vanity units with a 200mm downstand, incorporating a 75mm rolled-front upstand, to prevent the baby rolling off the unit. A comfortable 800mm in height and 600mm wide, the unit features a 75mm coved and post formed rear upstand and hygienic wipe-clean HPL surfaces.
Offered in 34 colours, including textured and stippled effects, our baby changing station vanity units are both attractive and highly practical.
- Anti-roll changing area.
- Fully inset basin optional.
- Generously sized at 600mm for growing toddlers.
- Available in 34 colours including, textured and stippled effects.
- Hygienic wipe-clean HPL surfaces.
- Underpanels can be specified in MFC, HPL, SGL, ColourCoat, ColourCoat HPL or Veneer – giving you complete design flexibility.
For more heavily used washrooms panels are heat, scratch and impact resistant. Manufactured from moisture-resistant chipboard faced with high pressure laminate.