Markwik 21 Demountable Panel Mixer
HBN 00-10 HTM64 (TB H2a) Markwik 21 Demountable Panel Mixer, Single Sequential Lever, single flow horizontal outlet, 2 x 1/2″ inlets at 200mm centres with Armitage Bioguard outlet fitted.
Mainly used as a healthcare hospital mixer (TB H2a). Demountable panel thermostatic mixer tap removable spout and fitted with Armitage Shanks Bioguard outlet. Integral thermostat, single sequential lever operation and single flow horizontal nozzle. Sequential operation ensures both hot and cold water is drawn on each use, long lever gives precise control. Insulated technology keeps the ‘hot’ side of the mixer at a safe surface temperature. Includes thermal disinfection features, available with removable spout for autoclave sterilisation, body demounts from legs or panel for submergible disinfection and Bioguard outlet also helps protect against bacteria. Optional adapter for interchangeable filter.
- For medical and healthcare use.
- Sequential lever operation.
- Thermal disinfection feature.
- Front access D-08 auditing and servicing.
- Built in isolation valves.
- Demount, submerge and disinfect.
- Bioguard against bacteria.
- Conforms to HBN 04-01 Addendum 2013
- Available with fixed or demountable spout.
Material: Chrome Plated Brass
HTM code: TB-H2a