Vepps Wall System
The panels of our Vepps Wall System are designed in sections, enabling you to create your required configuration to suit your individual project.
- Vepps Wall System configuration in Pineapple and Moon with Dark Grey grab rails.
- Vepps Wall System in Pineapple and Moon with pre-plumbed basin.
- Vepps Wall System offers perfect panel alignment.
Fully compliant with regulatory requirements, Vepps Recessed Units’ hinged and lockable access panels with discreet and tamper proof panel lock offer maximum security.
Our Vepps Recessed Unit has been specifically designed to save space through not protruding into the room. It avoids the need for interface at both the floor and ceiling junctions. Maintaining up to 44RwdB sound installation of standard partition walls, however please note it is not suitable for use within fire rated walls or within acoustic rated walls exceeding 44RwdB.
A cost-effective, space-saving solution, our Recessed Unit integrated plumbing system for healthcare is fully compliant and is our tried, tested and proven solution.
Our Vepps Healthcare range offers proven, tested solutions that meet and excessed industry standards to suit your specific requirements.
- Complete onsite flexibility.
- A metal-framed, pre-plumbed system.
- Factory fitted and tested sanitaryware.
- Extruded aluminium framework.
- Reduces the need for onsite specialist skills.
- Seperate delivery of framing and panels if required.
- Easy access for maintenance panels.
- Industry-leading design with a proven track record.
- Bespoke system ready to install once delivered to site.
- Increased product longevity.
- Provides a cost effective, quick installation.
- Vepps Wall System panelling available in 34 laminate colours.
- Suitable for wet and dry environments.
- Hinged and lockable access panels up to 850mm width.
Baserail: 100mm high powdercoated 2 part aluminium baserail to secure subframe units.
Up to 850mm.
Standard height up to 3000mm.
Hinged access panel using riveted linear-bearing hinges in zinc plated steel and nylon with riveted panel ratchets in zinc plated steel allowing 10 different opening heights.
Available in 34 laminate colours.
MFC: 1mm matching or contrasting ABS.
HPL: Post formed vertical edges with 1mm matching or contrasting ABS horizontal.
SGL: Radiused and black polished.
Rolled galvanised ultra steel subframe with riveted aluminium bracing bars, fitted to site frame with nylon click-fix locator brackets.
Subframe tie-back system using M8 zinc plated steel tie-back rods and supporting bracketry in zinc plated steel.
Micro panel lock in polished stainless steel to provide a tamper proof security fixing to the duct panels.
Sanitary appliances as specified in section N13, pre-fixed and sealed to Vepps unit, unless stated otherwise, all factory assembled.
Typically a disabled accessible WC.
For dry environments with low risk of vandalism. Panels are manufactured from 18mm nominal thickness high performance moisture-resistant melamine faced chipboard.
For more heavily used washrooms, panels are heat, scratch and impact resistant. Manufactured from moisture-resistant chipboard faced with high pressure laminate, panels are
18mm nominal thickness.
Solid grade laminate is extremely resistant to impact and all surfaces are impervious to water. Panels are 13mm nominal thickness.