System M’s pivoting pilaster to allow for emergency access.
A unique, robust cubicle range with patented, simple to operate, rapid release outward opening door system, which provides optimal emergency access.
System M has been designed to comply with the Document M regulation, for Access to and use of buildings, whilst maintaining attractive aesthetics. System M has a proven track record of being able to cope with the demands of constantly used washrooms in some of the busiest airports in the world including; London Heathrow and Gatwick. This optimal emergency access cubicle is suitable for all high traffic environments; in particular airports, retail outlets and public buildings, such as schools and hospitals.
System M features an innovative pivoting pilaster design with a discreet release facility operated without the use of tools or removable parts, allowing the normally inward opening door to be opened outwards.
- Complies with Document M, DDA and SSLD-3 regulations.
- Floating appearance.
- Attractive satin anodised aluminium pilasters and headrail.
- Suitable for all high traffic environments.
- Award-winning, patented emergency access system.
- Quick and easy access within 30 seconds in an emergency.
- Simple to release and reset, no damage to the cubicle.
- No tools required for emergency release.