Offering you a speedy and simple installation, our Vepps Boxed-Out Unit maintains integrity of rear fire walls and acoustic rated walls.
- Vepps Boxed-Out Unit in Gala and Iceberg with Contour 21 500 washbasin and Markwik taps.
- Vepps Healthcare Boxed-out Unit in Gala and Iceberg.
- Vepps Boxed-Out Unit in Jive and Iceberg.
- Perfect panel alignment with Vepps Boxed-Out Unit in Willow and Iceberg.
With variable box depth, width and height to accommodate service requirements, this is our fully compliant, tried and tested solution.
At Venesta we have developed our Vepps Boxed-Out Unit for partition walls with insufficient duct space, or external masonry walls with no ducts. MFC, HPL or SGL panels are rebated into an extruded aluminium frame to provide flush and easy to clean surfaces. The depth of our Boxed-Out Unit is variable to accommodate all of your site requirements.
Our Boxed-Out Unit maintains integrity of rear fire and acoustic rated walls. It also avoids the need to co-ordinate aperture sizes and positions with partitioning contractors. Offering you a speedy installation and simple installation, Vepps Boxed-Out Units are a fully compliant, tried and tested solution.
Our Vepps Healthcare range offers proven, tested solutions that meet and excessed industry standards to suit your specific requirements.
- Fully compliant with regulatory requirements.
- A metal-framed, pre-plumed system.
- Factory fitted and tested sanitaryware.
- Solid grade laminate panels rebated into an extruded galvanised aluminium frame to provide a flush, easy to clean surface to box frame.
- Industry-leading design with proven track record.
- Boxed-frame can be installed first to allow floors and ceiling to be finished.
- Pre-plumbed panel installed at later stage to avoid construction damage.
- Variable box depth to accommodate service requirements.
- Avoids the needs to co-ordinate aperture sizes and positions with partitioning contractors.
- Maintains integrity of rear fire and acoustic rated walls.
- Offers speedy and simple installation.
- Box frame available in 34 laminate colours.
- Vepps Boxed-Out Unit panelling available in 34 laminate colours.
Up to 850mm.
Maximum height 2770mm.
Panel sections fitted to subframe with zinc plated steel clips with butt joints fitted with zinc plated steel dowel clips and mating nylon dowel-docks.
Panelling: available in 34 laminate colours.
Box panels: available in Smoke, Iceberg or Graphite.
Subframe tie-back system using M8 zinc plated steel tie-back rods and supporting bracketry in zinc plated steel.
Hinged access panel using riveted linear-bearing hinges in zinc plated steel and nylon with riveted panel ratchets in zinc plated steel allowing 10 different opening heights.
Micro panel lock in polished stainless steel to provide a tamper proof security fixing to the duct panels.
Sanitary appliances as specified in section N13, pre-fixed and sealed to Vepps Boxed-Out unit, unless stated otherwise, all factory assembled.
Available in all assemblies options.
For dry environments with low risk of vandalism. Panels are manufactured from 18mm nominal thickness high performance moisture-resistant melamine faced chipboard. 1mm matching or contrasting ABS edging.
For more heavily used washrooms, panels are heat, scratch and impact resistant. Manufactured from moisture-resistant chipboard faced with high pressure laminate, panels are 18mm nominal thickness. Post formed vertical edges with 1mm matching or contrasting ABS horizontal edges.
Solid grade laminate is extremely resistant to impact and all surfaces are impervious to water. Panels are 13mm nominal thicknes with radiused and polished black edges.